Amanda Ruggeri of Revealed Rome shares some tips on how to use Rome’s public transportation.
1. Using the Metro – buying tickets, how getting lost is VERY hard to do, avoiding pickpockets, why there are so many stairs to get to the platform, and prices.
2. Cabs – hailing a cab, prices, avoiding the scams. I know cabs aren’t public transportation, but it’s important to talk about them.
3. Buses – where to buy your tickets, not getting fined, how to enjoy the bus lines to experience more of Rome.
4. Trams – Getting to the outskirts of Rome, enjoying the ride.
5. Flat Rate fare from the Airports to Rome’s center in a cab – prices.
6. A couple of funny stories so you will all learn from our mistakes.